Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Own The Heat: Red, White & Gold









WHAT I'M WEARING:

TOP: H & M (Similar here)
BOTTOM: Forever21 (here)
SHOES: Steve Madden (similar here)
BAG: Michael Kors (similar here)
EARRINGS: Jewelmint's Oyster (similar here)
ON WRISTS: AE leather cord wrap with rhinestones & MK watch
RINGS: Kate Spade bowtie, Macy's C&C brand ring, 
Banana Republic's Rose Quartz ring
LIPSTICK: Rimmel Kate Moss Collection in #12

Many of you liked my first outfit ever, with the sheer, sleeveless top so I decided to do another outfit for you guys!  Light clothing with bright colors is the way to go.  I also don't spend a whole lot on them.  Instead of spending $$$ on clothes, splurge on a small cross-body bag that really stands out--trust me, you're going to look like a drowned kitty at the end of the day no matter what you wear but a sexy bag is fail-proof.  You can't find a bag more eye-catching and envy-inducing than this gold one I'm wearing!  When June comes around, I abandon layering tops all together, instead, I find colors and prints that goes great together, like this red, white and gold pairing.  I like the way my a** in these red shorts screams: IT'S FREAKING HOT AND I LOVE IT.  What does your a** want to convey in this heat?  

Three words when it gets seriously too hot to bother with anything: braids, shades & lipstick ;)

Thanks for reading!  Use SPF and stay hydrated, my beautiful readers!  

xoxo,
Margaret







2 comments: