Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Effortless Layering: Bright Blue over Muted Grays

a
Hi everyone!  It has been a gloomy week in NYC so I decided to add a pop of bright blue to my outfit!  I have on a men's button down top from H&M.  I rolled up the sleeves and knotted the bottom.  Underneath, I have a gray mini tank dress from Forever21.  As for shoes, I have on the very comfortable "Finch" wedges from Indigo by Clarks.  It's a very pretty neutral mushroom color and they go with everything!   


I have on a drapey blue and silver beaded/chain necklace.  I chose a silver-toned piece because it compliments the grays.  Since the beads are also blue, it doesn't compete with the blue shirt.  


I'm actually not rummaging for anything!  I just want to show you how awesome this bag is.  I got this Deux Lux gray convertible cross-body/ shoulder bag from Urban Outfitters a few years ago for only $20!  



So where did I wind up going?  I went to get crepes with my sister, who also happened to be my photographer today!  Thanks for reading! 

xoxo,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment