Monday, May 21, 2012

One Dangerous Kitty: Black & Pink + Laced-up Wedges







 WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: Necessary Clothing (Similar here & here)
BOTTOM: Forever21 (Similiar here)
SHOES: Bought it in Tokyo! (Similar here)
BAG: Michael Kors (here in pink)
BRACELETS: Pink with gold link from H&M, Silver Swan from Jewelmint
NECKLACE:  Forever21 (recent purchase!) Here
RING: Banana Republic

I find it hard to describe my style.  I keep it casual without being too boring or under-dressed.  I love incorporating a funky, standout, rock-ish piece with my girly outfits.  My standout piece for this outfit is my beloved gray laced-up wedges that I bought from Japan last year.  I feel like one dangerous kitty in these shoes!


I'm always on the search for more interesting, "different" tops.  Anything with cut-outs, asymmetry, laced, fly-aways, etc.--I want it!   I like tops that are interesting on its own so I don't have to layer it.  I have on a cuffed, pleated pink shorts to make this look more spring appropriate.  The necklace I have on is my new favorite accessory at the moment!  The way the two leaves dangle at different lengths makes this piece more interesting, it's like a layering piece on its own.


Where did I go, you ask?  I work on weekends now, so after work I decided to walk around with The Boyfriend!  Look what we found parked on SoHo?  The infamous Kimchi Taco truck!






Thanks for reading!


xoxo,
Margaret

4 comments:

  1. I love your "dangerous kitty" title lol and I like you have a food post at the end. I love food pictures and they also serve as a good recommendation. I want to eat that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the h&m bracelet! And the shorts lol
    Rawrs, Evey

    bellaevey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete