Monday, May 14, 2012

Blue Sky & Garden Inspired Look: Mother's Day Weekend




WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: H&M (only $4.95! Bought it last week)
BOTTOM: Forever 21 (old)
BELT: Old
SHOES:  old from Soda? 
 BAG: Michael Kors
ACCESSORIES: H&M, Michael Kors necklace
Gold wrap watch from La Mer

Hi everyone!  I apologize for such a late Mother's Day blog post but I hope you can still enjoy this clear blue sky & garden inspired look!  Mother's Day weekend in New York was absolutely beautiful.  I took my mom to Macy's and she picked out a beautiful Swarovski pendant and earring set.  She's very excited to wear it for the first time to my sister's middle school graduation next month!  

Now back to my outfit!  I feel like skipping because this outfit makes me feel so cheerful!  The silky texture of my blue blouse softens the loud and wild floral pattern.  I threw on a black weaved belt to cover the black waistband of the skirt.  I rarely wear this skirt because it really screams for attention and it's hard to find a top that really compliments it.  Do you think a pink top would've matched?  A black top? 

Thank you Victoria for being my photographer for this outfit!  Victoria had quite an impressive outfit on but she wouldn't let me feature her!  Believe it or not, it is ridiculously hard to shoot in the city, especially if your camera isn't one of those professional ones!  There was quite some traffic right on this street and car passengers kept on staring at me and Victoria!  One guy in a car even took out his phone to take a picture of me!  

Thanks for reading!  

xoxo,
Margaret







1 comment:

  1. he'll really appreciate the pic when you're famous ;)

    (and yes to both pink and black tops!)

    ReplyDelete