Friday, May 11, 2012

An Airy Fairy: High-Low dress + Rose Gold belt







WHAT I'M WEARING:
DRESS: Forever 21 
SHOES: Sole Society Blake
BELT: H&M 
RINGS: from Macy's (right hand); Kate Spade (left hand)

I'm always looking for simple yet fun dresses so when I found this gem at Forever21 on sale for $13, I had to get it!  I've been on the hunt for a rose gold braided belt to go with the braided straps of this gorgeous high-low dress.  I finally found one at H&M today and I was super excited to style this look before the sun sets.  The movement of this dress is absolutely amazing and it was extremely hard to capture it on camera! (At least on mine.)  I kept accessories minimal because the rose gold belt really shines in the sunlight, especially against the black.  Now I'm hunting for the perfect rose gold floral/cut-out cuff, or perhaps a rose gold bracelet.  Any suggestions?  Thanks for reading!  

xoxo,
Margaret



1 comment:

  1. How do we follow this blog? I don't see the follow button on the right side.

    you look cute :)

    ReplyDelete