Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Daring & Funky Tights



 
Shirt from Uniqlo
T-shirt dress from H&M
Booties: Lucky Brand Jeans
Rings: Jewelmint & Betty Carre
Tights: from Japan
 
 
Hi Readers!
 
With daylight savings, I find it difficult to post more outfits, but since it's Veteran's Day, I have a day off and found some time to make a brief post! 
 
In this outfit, my tights is the center of attention!  Although I am not wearing anything revealing, I find this to be very sexy and almost provocative.  To make this look more casual and daytime appropriate, I layered a t-shirt dress and a plaid shirt over it!  I am channeling my Veteran's Day spirit with my red, white and blue shirt! 
 
I purchased my tights from Japan, but I found some equally awesome tights from Asos for you:
 
 
Tights are my favorite kind of accessory to shop for right now!  What is your favorite fall/winter accessory to shop for?
 
xoxo,
Margaret
 

1 comment: