Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Stroll in the Park: Fall Floral






Hold on babe, I got a text.  hey, I said hold on!





TOP: Forever 21 Dress! (Similar here and here)
BOTTOM: Zara pleated skirt 
BAG: Michael Kors Jet Set tote (available in different colors here)
SHOES: Sole Society Madee (here)
Watch: La Mer leather wrap & chain watch

Hi Readers!

It's been too long since my last post!  My boyfriend and I took a walk through Central Park because he wanted to test out this camera! (his sister's)  And I finally got my hands on these photos!  

The floral top is actually a mini, body-con dress!  If you have a body-con dress that may be a bit too crazy for daytime, you may want to consider tucking it into a skirt! 

I love floral prints in the early fall.  It's feminine and fresh and it goes very well with sunshine and the cooler breeze.  I was a seriously a walking flowery ball of colors that day!

Let me know what fall trends you're loving!  I'm dying to acquire something in mustard and berry/wine color!  

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Margaret





3 comments:

  1. awww i love this!
    i have been looking for a body con dress that will fit me nicely, i was contemplating forever 21 or asos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! you should try on a variety at the f21 store because their policy sucks, but def order from asos if you see one that you like because sizes sell out quick and it's risk free shipping. email me some links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! you should try on a variety at the f21 store because their policy sucks, but def order from asos if you see one that you like because sizes sell out quick and it's risk free shipping. email me some links!

    ReplyDelete