Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Unexpected Pop of Pastel: Kooky Stripes + Salmon Pink pants + Pastel Earrings














WHAT I'M WEARING
TOP: W118 By Walter Baker (TJ Maxx find!)
BOTTOM: Forever 21 (here in khaki)
BAG: Michael Kors Hamilton
SHOES: Via Spiga Gracie
EARRINGS: H&M (Recent purchase! & I like this one and this one too!)
BRACELET: Forever21 (similar here

Hi readers!

Here's another casual, pulled-together look that plays around with trends without being over the top.  I've always been afraid of wearing colored pants because I have such short, athletic legs.  I decided to give this loose fitting salmon pink ankle pants a try and I think I did a pretty good job pairing it with a neutral striped top!  Feeling daring and playful, I put on these pastel-green rock ear candy!  I even found a matching green bench!  

Tonight I'm heading out to a mini reunion with my dear Kyoto study-abroad friends!  We're going to have some good ol' beer and bond over Japanese food!  Expect more pictures later!  


Thanks for all of your lovely comments in my previous post!  Thanks for reading! 

xoxo,
Margaret








8 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit!! love your bag!

    I wonder if you would like to follow each other :)
    I`m following you!
    hope to do the same :)

    WWW.MARIKYNA.COM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice look!

    I have a beauty blog and it would mean a lot if you could check it out:
    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute casual look, love the color of those pants!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look! I love those shoes- they're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Margaret! I like your blog and this look,and lovely bag! I'm your new follower,if you like my blog I hope you'll follow me back,ciao,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this outfit! That t-shirt and those pants are amazing!

    ReplyDelete